Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
- “The Games That We Play”
- There are many games that Gerry and I use in the classroom. We have picked six games that we currently use and we will explain why we use them.
- Zack’s Pick- BBC Interactive Games
- Mummy Maker
- Pyramid Challenge
- Gerry’s Pick- Classic classroom games: The Great Debate
- Involves Role Play
- Students can be forced to see multiple perspectives on one issue
- Includes current events
- Zack’s Pick- Word on the Street by Out of the Box Games
- On each turn, one team flips over a category card.
… Read the rest